Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Learn the Guitar

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to learning to play the guitar. It's my goal to share with you my experience as a guitarist, and help you with whatever you may need to take your guitar playing to the next step.

Over the next few weeks and months, I'll be writing reviews on products designed to either teach you how to play the guitar, or improve your playing, as well a posting any articles relating to guitar that I find interesting or helpful in any way.

I'll rate any products based on their price, features, function, and ease of use. Each product will be given a total final score of 1-10; so check it out, and hopefully you'll find whatever you may need to get you started, or take you where you want to go!


Be sure to check back soon!

Best Wishes

Luke

No comments:

Free Shipping on most orders over $99.